AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Foundation for 2016, page-192

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Hmm well maybe they would rather be conservative in their forecast now as they dont want to over promise and under deliver as they would have plenty of naysayers yelling doom and gloom if they fell a $1 short I am sure . Plus they would know more on sales etc than they did 8 months ago. Also the upside potential in that release was a potential upside we may even get more than 18 mill yet.

Yes maybe the company shouldnt of said that but there are plenty of companies who state their upside, so maybe their flaw has been too much positivity (not that I personally think positivity is a flaw). Personally for them to reiterate 18 mill must mean they will come pretty close to it for CY 16. Also good to realise that the revenue for CY15 was only 1,545,292 so if CY16 comes in as stated this equates to approx 1,179% increase in a year which is fantastic strong growth and that wont be huff,puff or fluff IMO. Remembering too this is really only their first full CY of sales.

Honestly if you are so negative on a company why would you consider buying at a lower price unless there are ulterior motives. Say if you purchased at a lower price will the business change after you have purchased or will it still be the same business as at todays prices? Also if you were to purchase at a lower price as you mentioned I presume you would expect the company shareprice to rise after you have purchased. So what pray tell do you think will increase the shareprice, will it be increasing revenue? Also once purchased at a supposedly lower price would you then think the company was a good one and not full of fluff?

Anyway who knows where the sp is heading and yes we may stagnate and sit here at these lows for a while, however if the companies revenue keeps growing then Id say Alexium IMO is a long way from running out of huff. Now this is why I am still invested but hey I am not right all of the time just 99% as my partner would say

All my view I am sure there will be plenty who disagree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 72250 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 73760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.