SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi Guys That was a great out of the blue announcement today. The...

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3160
    Hi Guys

That was a great out of the blue announcement today.

The market is still asleep to ISX's progress though. It's like were running in stealth mode. Sentiment to isx is changing slowly as the trade volumes are way up and the sp is making higher lows and slowly creeping in the right direction.

Wednesday's business update should awaken investors a little more as to the important milestone's isx is and has acheived these last few month's.

Seems the maket hasn't disected today's announement at all. Just joining the dots, investors would have figure out the important milestones that are going to be announced to market Wednesday.

Based on these 4 EEA contracted clients that have been just announced, and the fact that all intergrations to the various card systems have to be in place to process our European customers. I'm expecting confirmation that the direct intergration to Mastercard, Visa and JCB via third party operator First Data is now completed, or will be over the coming weeks to coincide with these first european intergrations going live. That's a significant and very important milestone that's been 8-9 month's in the making, since membership to the major card schemes were announced.

I'm also optimistic, JK will give the market a thorough update on the progress of the existing contracted customers. ie XM, Pepperstone, Webshield, Pioneer Credit etc. These existing contacts, and their go live progress have been on the backburner far to long. Positive feedback on Wednesday will be received well, and will strengthen isx further.

I can now see it's time for the sp to move forward from it's base. Why? Because Isx has finally acheived that 1 million plus per quarter guaranteed revenue in contracts as of today. The revenue now surpasses the markets pre conceived PE evaluation of 25 that has remained steady and reflected in the same sp spread for the last 18 months. Each one million in revenue reported from here on, should see a minimum of a couple of cents gain in the sp in due course. (No more jogging on the spot) At last, the sp can start to move steadly forward over the coming months as each additional revenue anouncement is released. It's time for the LTH to be rewarded.

All the best for Wednesday

Cheers
    Tradealot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.