AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Four Mile - ACE Not Contributing To 2015 Program And Budget, page-219

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Can anyone give me any examples where someone starts a mine and it appears that they would make a profit (net profit or whatever) when product is first ready for sale and they make a decision to stockpile for an extended period of time and combine this with the fact that they have retained losses over an even larger extended period of time that maybe well in excess of $150 million which is a huge amount with respect to potential forecast revenue? Wouldn't you just want to get on with it and start earning some revenue?

Anyone? Hello? lol

This is one of the Dave Roberts (Quasar) quotes at the Four Mile opening in June:

“If you are in the mining business you have to be able to sustain some periods of difficulty and have a long view.”

No mention of stockpiling as an option during "difficult times". It was sort of implying to me that you just get on with the regular stuff and ride it out.

And the $28 per pound was being reported during this time too. Times are different now. Yah?

Here is the article:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...ts-uranium-mines/story-e6frg8zx-1226966903070

p.s. everyone should have a chance to put their case forward. I am just asking the questions.

I wish Quasar all the best. And I wish Alliance all the best. Aussie Aussie Aussie. What happened to the fair go attitude?

my posts are for entertainment purposes only. i am not implying or saying that anyone is guilty of any crime. i have no idea what i am talking about. i take no responsibility for what buttons i press on my acer notebook today, yesterday or any day from this day forth.
    Last edited by FarmerOscar: 20/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.