ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    "Based on info from the court case our Uranium sales have already started , so Quasar have already signalled their intention"

really MMartin
    You don't think it was a possible strategy, just for the Courts or to negate AGS's claim in some form.?

As for the foregone conclusion that you perceive then I say its will be luck on your part. imo

And this is not a criminal matter imo The BBros will bend the "rules" forever if need be. imo
    They're track record speaks for itself.

The Judge makes his decision based on the Law and what is written in any Contracts/Agreements between AGS and H/Q.

Obviously there was no clause to allow AGS to act on its behalf to sell its share of product at any time.! imo
    Moseley(I believe) posted that AGS tried to sell ACE years ago and that Sales right or words to that effect was a stopper for the Sale(Could be wrong there) ? Why didn't AGS seek to get Sales rights back then.? Possibly because its an iron clad agreement? Giving a direction to a partner to sell its share of product does not mean that its allowable, if its contrary to whats signed off on in any agreement?

I'm no lawyer but I'd like to know what is written into the Sales, Marketing Agreement and the JVA before I say one way or the other whether AGS can act on it own behalf in the Sale of the Mined uranium ? I'm no Judge either!

I'm not saying your wrong in your assumption but its not as simple as you believe imo.
    I want a win like everyone but I'll be disappointed like all long termers if anything other than 25% is for sale with the Sales rights!

I'll leave it at that and good luck with your holdings and timeframe of same.

Md
    Last edited by Metalduster: 11/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.