AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

I would say looking at the stockpiling in isolation is being...

1. 7,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I would say looking at the stockpiling in isolation is being selective of one event in the whole drama. imo

Taking out the M&D C Matter was make or break. imo

They had no case. That's what needs to be addressed. imo

Either a Director or Directors made the call to start.
    The only saving grace for that is if they received poor Legal advice or poor advice from elsewhere(advisors). imo

It was always AGS in dispute and no where did I see H/Q in dispute! Therein lies the story. imo
    The biggest joke of this saga was the disputing of the reduction process imo It was black and white imo and I believe in the end AGS accepted that they had to  withdraw from the Four Mile Project after 12yrs as stated. The Directors knew that all was lost at that point and negotiated something with H/Q to get out early. The 74m was in line with the Reduction Process dictating returns not the true worth of Four Mile imo

The stockpiling in my opinion with the rock bottom U prices could be seen as good business practice. If AGS did not waste tens of millions on Legals then we would be sitting back rubbing our hands together. imo

The problem a few posters had during this ordeal was concentrating only on the 25% of Four Mile.

While the Managing Director kept reassuring shareholders of that, the BBros were countering all of AGS's claims/disputes.

Its not hard to work out what happened and atm we need to count our lucky stars we got out with the pittance we did as shareholders.

imo AGS was on the brink.

Overall I dropped 80th (with the pending Divi included) atm
    Poor Management decisions and/or poor Legal advice to the Directors, whatever, cost me. Nothing more nothing less.

I don't blame the BBros on what we know for the debacle considering that AGS had 40-45m in the Bank going into Mining/Production.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.