AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

For me, I think the most disappointing thing out of all this is...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    For me, I think the most disappointing thing out of all this is the way management has communicated with us.  Not once have I felt they have worked in the best interest of all shareholders, even though many times they said they were/would.  Many announcements, that the average Joe would've seen as positive, felt that they were released because they had to be.  Many announcements where we felt we were being disadvantaged, generally started with the "Management are pleased to announce..." jargon.

Surely the people in charge would have to be disappointed with the outcome.  They will never admit to any incompetence from their end, and realistically, I don't expect them to.  But they could release something to their shareholders about how the whole B4M saga didn't end in the way we (including management) hoped, that while we clearly didn't receive full value out of the B4M area, we were forced to take the actions we did (based on a number of factors, including ill-informed advice from certain parties).  Show some empathy toward the SHs, FFS.

Not once I have felt that they have justified any of their actions over the past 5 or 6 years (or longer for some holders).  In the end, I'd seriously doubt any of them lost money - they may not have got the profits that they could have, but a profit is better than being broke.

They now have the opportunity to regain some shareholder trust by being upfront and honest with us about what their plans are moving forward.  Ok, the money from the sale may not be in the company bank account yet, but that shouldn't stop them from being able to make an offer on some existing properties.

It's an understatement to say that management have lost the trust and respect of a number of SHs.  The only way management will win back this trust and respect is by earning it.  It's not too late, but it's going to take work, and there's no better time to start than now.

Management, the ball is in your court.  Do NOT let us down again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.