AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Chuckling ... Well I don't know about the sado element eshmun...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Chuckling ... Well I don't know about the sado element eshmun (that could only apply to our board), but I guess there's a fair whack of masochism in us long term AGS holders. Not many of us left now; and at the penny dreadful status AGS has finally attained, to hold or sell doesn't seem to me to make a whole lot of difference

I'm interested enough though to see what AGS will be like in June 2016 when they will, but probably won't, pay a few more cents to shareholders who held on the record date; and to see if there is an acquisition plan already on the drawing board, which I believe there is (probably martenz’s guess). It’s also good to have people on public forums who know the history of a company, as well as its money and asset trail.. I think I’ll hold, but there are real temptations in the energy sector at the moment.

Looks from the volume yesterday that lots of traders don’t want to wait until June on the chance there might be a further distribution from the sale of the century
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.