ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi FO. It was never OK in my view, and were we not already legally and financially exhausted it could well, I think, be classified as unconscionable behaviour on the part of Q/HG. But we were both, and facing bankruptcy to boot; and Q/HG exploited that.

I understand that settlement occured shortly after the offer was accepted. If it were a normal real-estate "offer and acceptance" then I would have thought that whatever was mined before settlement (that is between the offer being accepted on 13th July (?) and settlement occurring (September?) would rightfully be owed (25%) to the part owner. What was that - about 2 months? That is certainly what happens with property, with the rent that is received between acceptance and settlement.

Are you thinking Q owes us something for that period ? .. That's the only thing I can think of relevant to your question. .. Anyway it's good to see that you still hold and are following. I believe you probably knew/know more about the uranium market, and the sector, than one or two of the directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.