AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Four Mile Project - Litigation Settlement, page-249

1. 7,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Sludge
    The problem we Share holders face is no one knows whats going on and why Shareholders are at this point.
    When the Sale details are released do we as a small shareholder have to cop a flogging regardless. imo Ian Gandel and the rest of the Board may have the numbers to do as they please with a Sale.
    Whats happening at present to my way of thinking is, Ian Gandel has decided to sell B4M and start afresh with the Sale funds!
    Four Years, 40m gone and existing Shareholders mean nothing to him because he can and will do as he cares to! Who does he answer to? There is no need for him to return a dividend token or other, if he chooses. imo Theres no Law against it. imo Just start afresh!

(I can tell theres a few posters on here who would be prepared to stick with the present Board and continue thinking that The Present Board are going to progress a new venture from an acquisition with the Sale funds and increase Shareholder value.???)

Surely within a Board controlling a Company there is responsibility on all Directors to act in all Share holder's interest and individually be accountable.imo

Was this decision to sell B4M made for the benefit of all Shareholders and what influence has Ian Gandel got either perceived or other, in the other Directors making 'their' decisions. imo

As for the other Directors are they Puppets? imo

Ian Gandel has backed himself into a corner now imo and I wonder if any cracks in confidence from the other Directors are appearing with his control and handling of B4M. ?

The majority on here are questioning his handling thus far except for a poster who has not posted for a while? imo

If anyone believes that where we are at the moment with B4M is fair and proper and unavoidable are kidding themselves. imo

Theres no excuse for it.

They had no Case that justified the belief put to Shareholders that AGS was attempting to get the return of the 75%! imo It appears to be a bluff? imo

I would guess the Directors/I.G. knew that the game was up before they enlisted RCR to do a valuation? imo

Every move that AGS has made with the M&D C Matter has been covered by the BBros and the Sale will be no different. imo Now that's a master plan, not! Ian!

The bitter end is coming. imo

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.