AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

"Of course all the Johnny Come Latelys including you", I have...

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    "Of course all the Johnny Come Latelys including you",

I have held AGS shares continuously since December 2008 until I sold out a few months ago. In that time I only traded some of my AGS holdings a few times. They were the first shares I have owned on the ASX.

Itochu if it takes up the 14.9% at VWAP will be a dilution in AGS's Shares imo.

I cant argue with that but if it is part of a plan to make an offer for Ace it could still be in shareholders interest. If they arent making an offer obviously it is not in shareholders interest.

You have that right, Itochu and possibly H/Q will pick up AGS's 25% cheaply imo

Big businesses arent successful by throwing there resources around, lots of risks and failures in the mining game and other businesses. By your reckoning AGS will probably sell cheaply just as the shares are cheap on the market. That is the nature of markets, you can complain or you can harden up.

"will start to crow about the shareprice entry point atm but most on here who post are long term holders and the position we find ourselves in is yet to be seen as any positive for us including the Share price and any possible Sale.imo"

My first AGS shares were .375 cents, I sold most of them in 2012 for .32. I had bought more in 2011 at .15 and sold up that parcel a few months ago. I have held a portfolio of stocks since 2008 some I have done well in and some have been failures. I bought 200,000 IVR not long ago at .18 I sold them recently for .4, the NZ/aus exchange rate has been going against me to over the time I held these. (this is all from memory if it doesnt add up) You cant judge the merits of something on the basis of historical entry prices. You judge the merits of a deal or move on is that the best thing available in todays reality.

Where were you 4 years ago with your investment advice?

I was on here posting as pingaling saying hold AGS may be even buy cant remember. I have changed since then, I am on medication for a start, lithium and ritalin, I have more experience in investing and living.

'where were you 4 years ago with your investment advice?'

"getting out!"

I sold my MHM in 2010 to pay a deposit on a house. I have held shares continuously till recently. I roughly estimate I have lost $200,000 in paper profits since 2011, some of that was silver bullion investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.