AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Four Mile - Termination Of Sales And Marketing Agency, page-441

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The whole Itochu deal adds a massive complication to things until December has been and gone. The price for Itochu to take up 40% of ACE is about 20cps, based on the vwap for 2 months starting one month after the settlement. If AGS have early success in getting marketing rights, it would be a no brainer for Itochu to take up their cheap percentage. Would we really want that? I'm not 100% decided, given we're almost out of cash and options appear limited, but I'd say no way if there's any way we can scrape through.

So really, we don't want to hear any good news until the Itochu period has passed. It's a strange frame of mind, to not want anything positive just yet, but of course not to see them go under. This company is killing me and quite frankly, I want out for any half decent price. Luckily my average is only slightly above current price, but I've been so emotionally invested in this for 4 years that I think i'll feel traumatised by the experience no matter what I end up taking out of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.