AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Four Mile - Termination Of Sales And Marketing Agency, page-449

1. 7,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Rivanda
    I'm not nit picking here but how do you accept the situation AGS is in from how you left each AGM.

I've only been to two AGMs and on only the first occasion three years ago did I leave feeling comfortable.

Mainly because of the M&D C Matter being a possible win and watching S.J do the now repetitive Company preso where its put across that if AGS lose the Court Action shareholders still have our Flagship asset, one that has a Mine life of 15-20 years. imo

Never in a million years would I think we would be where we are today from attending the AGMs
    (selling ACE)

There was a different tone at the last AGM and I started having doubts but as always there were the unknowns that kept me hoping. imo

I don't believe AGS is in a good place atm.

Can AGS get out?

I'll be interested in your and all others opinions upon attending the AGS this year, at least we all should be more prepared to at least put forward our concerns but no answers from them, will not give me one ounce of confidence, imo

Only more stress. lol

One question that comes to mind, now is, Will this latest Court Action be the last?

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.