AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Four Mile - Termination Of Sales And Marketing Agency, page-474

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I went to the AGM last year and the last thing I remember being said was the the legals were going ahead, the trial would be over and we would be anxiously awaiting the Judge's verdict right about now...that left me feeling comfortable that we had a strong case and we were in good hands. OH HOW WRONG I WAS!

Here we are a year later and how things have changed. Where did it all go so wrong? Unfortunately I am overseas and cannot attend the AGM next week to see what our leaders have to say about the mess we are now in and to ask them why and how it has got to this point? I am shattered I cannot attend so could I ask all the good people from this forum who are attending to please go into bat for me and ask some hard questions. I would so appreciate it.

Like many others I am heavily invested in this and am amazed that something so strong and promising has become such a basket case. I pride myself on my due diligence and research prior to investing and I am staggered at how wrong I got this.

I am just hoping something can be salvaged and if you guys get anything worth mentioning out of the AGM would you mind posting it here.

Good luck to all holders long and short and remember if you have skin in the game we are all on the same side...post your opinions but try and be nice to each other.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.