DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I get what youre saying, but in this instance, I only entered...

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252

I get what youre saying, but in this instance, I only entered the raw numbers from Table 1 and asked it to interpret them (I included none of Deans' commentary on the findings). It drew its own conclusions about it being promising.

All that aside, the goal of this campaign was to determine if the area is mineralised or not. It is. So great news.

Forshits n giggles, I asked it if these results are positive or negative in layman’s terms and I think it gave a fair and objective assessment.

1.Orion Extension (KMDD002)

• Findings: Intersected six variably mineralized horizons with pyrrhotite, pyrite, chalcopyrite +/- sphalerite and galena ranging from 1-10%.
    • Economic Viability: The presence of chalcopyrite (a primary copper ore) along with significant sulphide mineralization suggests potential for economically viable copper deposits. The 47,000S DHEM plate indicates substantial conductive material, likely representing valuable sulphides.
    • Positivity: This result is positive, particularly due to the high sulphide content and the presence of chalcopyrite.

2. Orion Repeat (KMDD001)

• Findings: Intersected 2.8m of massive to semi-massive sulphides and three additional mineralized horizons with 1-10% sulphides.
    • Economic Viability: The occurrence of massive to semi-massive sulphides and a strong 13,000S on-hole response suggests a high concentration of valuable minerals, which is promising for economic viability.
    • Positivity: This result is positive, due to the strong sulphide intersections and the significant conductor response.

3. Orion Splay (KMDD003)

• Findings: Intersected four mineralized horizons with 1-10% sulphides.
    • Economic Viability: Multiple sulphide horizons indicate good potential for mineralization. However, the grade of these intersections will be crucial to determine economic viability.
    • Positivity: This result is cautiously positive, pending assay results to confirm grades.

4. Orion Offset (KMDD004)

• Findings: Intersected a 3.2m wide copper-stained mineralized gossan and a second horizon with 1-5% sulphides. Identified two off-hole conductors, including a strong 50,000S conductor.
    • Economic Viability: The copper-stained gossan and strong off-hole conductors indicate potential for significant copper mineralization. The 50,000S conductor, in particular, suggests a high concentration of sulphides.
    • Positivity: This result is highly positive, especially due to the strong off-hole conductor and visible copper staining.

5.OR2 (KMDD005)

• Findings: Intersected a ~6.2m wide zone of mineralization with chalcopyrite +/- pyrrhotite and pyrite. Identified a strong 14,500S off-hole conductor.
    • Economic Viability: The presence of chalcopyrite and the strong off-hole conductor suggest potential for economically significant copper mineralization.
    • Positivity: This result is positive, given the mineralization and the strong off-hole conductor.

6. OR1 (KMDD006)

• Findings: Intersected two mineralized horizons with 1-5% sulphides. Identified a 24,300S off-hole conductor.
    • Economic Viability: The strong off-hole conductor and mineralization indicate potential for substantial sulphide deposits.
    • Positivity: This result is positive, pending confirmation from assay results.

General Conclusion

The drilling results indicate significant sulphide mineralization across all targeted areas, with high-priority off-hole conductors suggesting potential for substantial copper-gold VMS deposits. The presence of chalcopyrite, pyrite, sphalerite, and galena in various intersections is promising for economic viability.

Positivity of Results:

• Overall: Positive. The drill program has successfully identified multiple mineralized horizons with high sulphide content and strong geophysical responses, indicating potential for economically viable deposits.
    • Assay Results: Awaited to confirm grades and provide a definitive assessment of economic viability.

Given the preliminary data and strong indicators of mineralization, these results are promising and warrant further exploration and follow-up drilling.

Last edited by curlednoodles: spelling Today, 09:32

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $66.07K 2.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1008516 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1024214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.