DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Whilst your ongoing analysis of DRE at present is accurate in...

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Whilst your ongoing analysis of DRE at present is accurate in terms of a significant discovery your constant negetivity towards DRE specifically is very much unwarranted. Take GAL for instance their initial callisto discovery hole sent the SP to $1.40 from 30c it now languishes at 17c (they continue to drill). CHN hit $7 plus they now sit at $1.14 after a run up recently to near $2 (they continue to drill out the discovery resource). Then we have companies like HLX AQI NMR the list goes on all had promising mineralisation holes yet their share prices are at rock bottom. You fail in your overall analyis to incorporate current market sentiment across the board in the speculative arena. REE prices globally have tanked, nickel prices are smashed to such an extent that BHP is closing its Australian operations. Perhaps you could spend the next 1-2 years analysing all the small cap exploration companies in Australia that are at present languishing at all time lows and report back to us on the methods used by their MDs to try to prop up market sentiment. Personally i have far better things to do in life than analyse all the rhetoric put forward by exploration companies. I would suggest to all long term DRE holders who are currently concerned with the SP analise the overall market and you will discover we are very much not alone. I personally hope for a significant company making discovery (not for personal financial gain) but to see you MR 2ic dissapear from this thread forever you are not as clever as you think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $66.07K 2.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1008516 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1024214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.