CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Fourteenth Supplementary Prospectus, page-386

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    There wasn't much particularly new in his post that has not been in ASX announcements with the exception of the ASX requesting that the MOU's with Biohealth & Medcann be made into more formal agreements...Unless I missed something?

Thanks @Rkon for sharing.

I hope @Rkon is right, that our investments are safe with a strong future..Also that we get formal approval from the ASX sooner rather than later so we can initiate the vote & relisting process.

I have probably been one of the more patient shareholders on this forum but even I have just about reached the end of my tether.

Everyone will have different expectations than others..I felt that after the new Biohealth proposal & material changes to the Medcann deal it called for extra transparency & communication to help nurse shareholders through what was already an extremely prolonged suspension from trading...That added communication has just not been there.

Could there have been greater transparency? More ASX updates? We will never know not being in the inner workings but I would like to think that between CGB & the ASX, something more informative could have been organised for shareholders to appease them.

@CGBrep I have no problems with how you have performed your role..The role has it's attached handicaps that are in no way in your control..Your role also has more than one facet & I've no doubt you have been earning your wages...Addressing shareholders on the phone all day being one of them.

I'm still hopeful that everything will be well & we can push on with business sooner than later but there is now ground that needs to be recovered.

I don't want to hear about any more fantastic announcements unless there is real revenue in real time attached.

We have seen the great MOU's..The international partnerships..The investments..The integrated business model.

We are thankful CGB & appreciate the work that is involved but it's time for results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.