CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Fourteenth Supplementary Prospectus, page-390

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659

I believe you are rather confused. AGMPL is the entity which is, based on information via court release, behind. Not CGB. You are not holding shares in AGMPL and therefore saying 'we invest in a co that lets these things happen' is factually incorrect. 'Who cares, it's not theirs' comment re: money again is incorrect as AGMPL is owned/controlled by the Feldmans.

Unless you have definitive evidence which confirms the issue re: hold up - in which case feel free to share - your commentary is without factual basis.

The "definition of insanity" saying springs to mind upon reading you saying 'no i'm not emailing'. If you take no action, nor change your approach, you cannot expect to obtain the peace of mind which both you and a lot of posters here desire.

Sometimes it takes talking to an actual person, rather than an anonymous forum of individuals with, let's face it, any number of motives, to get to that point.

It's one thing for announcement silence due to no available updates AND complete avoidance of shareholder contact, but quite another when the company is encouraging shareholder contact which is the case here.

I personally would be more concerned if the actual shareholder comms cut off i.e. email/phone inquiry response, than by a lack of announcements.

Each to their own though. I understand the frustration completely. Unfortunately it is very evident as of late as there is much misinterpretation/misunderstanding of information and jumping to conclusions by posters.

Fingers crossed for some good news soon either way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.