CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Fourteenth Supplementary Prospectus, page-398

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I hear ya! That risk is about personal preference. Realistically though, the section in the Corp Act allowing this type of gathering to occur would assume that most people would give these details to one person to organise them collectively.

If it helps there are three points you can follow which might help you decide.

1. @Frewak has my details and I'm yet to be a victim of any identity theft or similar. I'm sure other shareholders can vouch for this same opinion. Still in the same boat as you until the numbers start rolling in. They are slowly building which is a positive from my perspective.

2. I've personally met with Frewak. Our interests are aligned and maybe giving them a call once pledging your shares as support would put your mind at ease. I think adding @Basileus to the mix would ensure all his efforts aren't for nothing. Feel free to get in contact Bas and we can all work together behind the scenes.

3. It's possible that you're going to lose your money in this stock anyway given the way expenses are outweighing income by an alarming amount. Might as well be when "risking" your details to effect change in management.

4. Ok I added an extra point. Just giving your name and share holding doesn't satisfy any ability to do you harm. Someone finding your wallet on the street would be more open to stealing something/anything from you with the details enclosed. I would suggest that any person on Facebook has more security details about you than Frewak will hold when some details are passed across. If Frewak asks for your DOB and credit card details you should grow suspicious. Otherwise, no problem.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.