SRZ 5.00% 1.9¢ stellar resources limited

Ann: Fourth Quarter Activities and Cash Flow Reports, page-10

1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2678
    I agree @DavidW. The cliché can’t be over stated.

It might feel like ‘others’ are in control but it’s likely a perception IMO. There is a global paradigm shift to the New Technology Age or to decarbonisation objectives or whatever you'd like to call it and, it is happening faster than we may think. We shouldn’t underestimate the affect that the following has had on the investing community and why patience as you say is a virtue:

• Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry (2017–2019) – this has made brokering managers over cautious and ultra-conservative pre-CV19 pandemic.
    • Current CV19 pandemic – this has reset future human energy use and how we may interact, i.e. current consumer electronic spending predictions 2021, renewable energies required to work from home, expedite the electric vehicles rise, etc.
    • Unprecedented amounts of world-wide Government spending to support human health and decarbonisation objectives
    • Global Investing community including superfund managers new found focus on ethical and ESG/R investing in safer sovereign-risk jurisdictions, i.e., the impact of further issues in Myanmar and Republic of Congo may have on the supply chain. This includes spreading the risk away from China’s supply dominance.

All of this has changed the global economic dynamics for all raw materials but especially for the supply of Tin which has been predicted to be the number 1 most impacted (MIT, RIO Tinto, ITA, diagram) in this new era.

To quote financial writer, Dominic Frisby in a recent interview, ‘Energy metal stocks could go into bear markets and lose 30 – 50%. The US dollar index could go back 100. Interest rates could rise – heaven forbid. I think still even under those circumstances Tin could go higher.’

The shortage of Tin supply is that pronounced. Demand is going higher, and supply will further dwindle thanks in part to decades of under investment. Tin is rare – 30% rarer than cooper and we will still need a multitude of that resource to supply the New Technology Age. Additionaly, when you consider that even at Tin’s current record highs (exceeding 10 year highs), Tin located in secure jurisdictions is even rarer.

If ‘those in control’ are trying to wrestle back control it shouldn’t take 'retail investors' much brain power to realise that if you are going to invest in Stellar make sure you Do Your Own Research and have the patient to allow things to unfold.

All IMO, DYOR, GLTA(Patient)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $75.85K 3.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80156 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 1095455
Last updated 14.52pm 07/06/2024 ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.