EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I'm no white knight and seen by many posters as black knight by...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    I'm no white knight and seen by many posters as black knight by the reactions of some with the false downramper , part of a crew claims etc etc . I am constantly surprised how shallow peoples research is for what is often a very high risk investment with a disproportionate portion of their wealth and they are probably most aggressive forum posters needing every pip believing forums have influence. . Some research is so easy with contacts,, experience to justify statements or immediately write them off as fluff and it amazes me the naivety of some posters with no industrial or building experience to believe in their own bull in regards to product and its implementation. COVID I suspect from what friends tell me is exacerbating this lack of investment , industry and product experience by investors. .

I've never got any advice let alone specific advice other than look deeper before your $ go in to anything as most humans are emotional and once invested the internal bias starts and it's harder to disassociate and remove yourself to get real oversight. The pros can play that game and get paid often for shallow dribble.

My opinion- yeah well it is just that and I think you have made a substantial point that you are lucky , are comfortable / accepting of your investment position so unlike others don't need to do the pip for pip posting , influencing peoples emotions . My opinion is worth what you pay for it IMO. and comes with no guarantees or assumptions . At least it is opinion not fantasy as seen so often with wild linking to unsupported information.

Seemingly like you I get sick of the the time it takes to wade through the outright bullcrap be it pumping, inexperience or downramping and appreciate any posts with snippets and facts worth following up. Unfortunately with EDE IMO so little substance coming officially it allows such wide speculation . Silence is worse a sit just strengthens incorrect information validity.

Good luck with your investment - Hard to assess if this stock will get it together in reasonable time and if it does will current small investors benefit . With all the aggressive threats made on HC it is unlikely knowledgeable posters will share info prior to sucess or failure or state them clearly the detriment of all investors. Whats the point of a forum if info isn't shared at critical moments?
    Last edited by Teddyward: 1065 27/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.