CAJ 0.00% 31.0¢ capitol health limited

Hmmm. Another "one man show acquisition" is correct. Just some...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Hmmm. Another "one man show acquisition" is correct. Just some points that may or may not be of interest.

The "fellow" is a radiologist in training. Senior yes, but still formally in training. Fowler, or another radiologist, has to be around all the time. And the fellow does his 6 or 12 months and is then a free agent to stay, if there is room, or move on depending on circumstances.

In that practice, Fowler will do most other stuff apart from MSK. He has an interest in MSK but still does all the other bread and butter diagnostic work.

When you have a one man show, getting holidays is extremely difficult, because you have to find and pay someone to be there when you are away, and that is not as easy as it sounds, if you don't want your practice destroyed while you are away. The lack of holidays and busy days grinds one down after a while, so I personally wouldn't be paying any sort of premium price for such a practice (because in effect the buyer is rescuing the seller from exhaustion), but such is life. IDX do it as well.

If they have an RF ablation machine and they begin to use it, it means they are serious about and proficient in spinal intervention, which is a good thing. If the case for the RF machine stacks up financially, it probably means Fowler has a good reputation.

The expansion into SA is interesting. Hopefully they outline some more details about this when they next report. In the meantime, back to slumber I go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.5¢ $112.8K 367.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1603 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 460165 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.