CAJ 3.28% 29.5¢ capitol health limited

Thanks F1 and JAG, don't have much to add, seems he has a good...

1. 3,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Thanks F1 and JAG, don't have much to add, seems he has a good relationship with the sporting teams, I notice that a few radiology practices have that sort of relationship with sporting teams, adds to the kudos of the practice - 'I go and get my Knee scanned at the same place as XXX team gets theirs etc).
    No rebates, make reputation evermore important, perhaps those in Adelaide are more discerning, but the Bulk billing is rife in other areas and people will travel to get their MRI bulk billed.

I suppose having a fellowship program might aid in recruitment (do a fellowship and then work for CAJ for 2 years etc) - much like the ones the other corporates try and do too.

I thought Adelaide was insular, but that might be a misguided perception, not sure how to get more radiologists there (I don't hear of many people in general moving to Adelaide, but I don't want to give Adelaide a bad name!), its all round hard to get quality radiologists (bring on AI?)

I notice they opened up in Sept 2012 according to their webpage, so a whole bunch of their equipment will be coming up to the capital sensitivity threshold soon..... (next two years).

Thought - if the fellow was local, he could stay on, it would be a two man plus a new fellow that could also teleradiology in the work from the network until they can build the practice to support two radiologists etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $314.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $325.0K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 14021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.