SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Fox Sports selects Syntonic's platform to sell Fox Gol, page-39

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Good to see some life possibly coming back into SYT..

IMO this is a great ann and even though its not a done deal it sure is promising..

While certain posters  who shall remain nameless are trying to rubbish this deal saying whats 200k paid subscribers, perhaps take look at what the percentage of people in Brazil actually own credit cards..
    And then realise why DCB is so popular in this region, this is an old article but still relevant IMO..

https://www.statista.com/statistics/865546/credit-card-ownership-rate-brazil/

"This statistic presents a timeline with the share of individuals who owned a credit card in Brazil between 2011 and 2017. In 2017, approximately 27 percent of Brazilians owned a credit card, down from over 32 percent in 2014."

Another point to consider is what are the current interest rates on credit cards in brazil..

"
    This statistic presents the average credit card interest rate in Latin America in 2018, sorted by selected countries. The highest interest rate among the countries shown was found in Brazil, with an average interest of 312.9 percent. Argentina came in second, with 107.07 percent."​

Perhaps looking at the percentage of the population in brazil that has a smartphone..

https://www.statista.com/statistics/625406/smartphone-user-penetration-in-brazil/

"The statistic depicts the smartphone user penetration in Brazil as a share of the population from 2017 to 2023. In 2018, 40 percent of the Brazilian population used a smartphone."​

now  I wonder what the population of brazil is...

"Brazil
    has an estimated 2019 ​
    population
    of 211.05 million, up from less than 200 million just six years prior."​

I will let you try and figure out what % of the population in Brazil likes, watches, or supports Football..

I will let someone else run the above for Mexico which is the the other part of the Ann..

Anyways I guess time will tell, GLTAH.

AIMO, DYOR etc etc

Cheers TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.