ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 35,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2863
    1 year nearly 100% differential already...
    you should try the 3 year chart when we suggested likes of COE.

FPL/AKK have nearly $80m in capital losses to make back as a listed company.
    Good (now) if you expect them to actually make a profit in future.

With the first Horizontal at Pathfinder IP giving some hope they would make it back with the then touted 350+ drill locations...I was indeed invested in the potential back then.

I would still have backed them but there has been too much spin and loose talk about operations, and even worse, when things don't go well, silence.

Pathfinder has been problematic since that first horizontal apparently "cracked the code"
    I think the geology is proving far more difficult than they expected. Too highly fractured?

HZ1 had good IP/ Oil ratio was much higher than gas, but this has since completely reversed, and I'm bewildered at the length of time it has taken to get gas to market, having only just started approvals recently (4 years + later)...after years of not being able to stitch anything together when they knew gas flaring/ hence production would be an issue. ie: non commercial.
    Think about permitting in ELK country...across multiple properties.

IF they can put together a plan to actually sell the gas and truck oil, I'd like to see the gas metrics, as Cmon has pointed out many times, there are many others clipping the $ along the way, so everyone here is flying blind on the actual metrics.

I bet no-one here could even have a go at determining gas profitability at $2 or $3 etc bar Cmon.
    I've seen no punters having a crack at possible earnings (they are not interested)

All the recent punters just look at headline resource size and acreage, without a real clue of commercial metrics.

ie: We all know this is a trading punt, and that's it. Most being gone if the 2c actually happens. Wise One seems to have vanished already.

For the clowns that only talk about personalities here and not the operations, hope you enjoy the entertainment, as I assure you, the 3 amigos will always be here to balance the BS

CR by end August as cashflow negative in SEP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.824M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $7 6.543K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 64556099 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 99063854 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.