ASM 3.92% 73.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

I've been speaking with DW today. We've been missing each other...

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    I've been speaking with DW today. We've been missing each other calls for a couple of days now but we finally managed to get in touch.
    With that said, I can now completely put to rest the rumor that's been circulating around here with regards to the Framework Agreement. The agreement is in full swing with ongoing negotiations back and forth. We will hear more about this soon. He mentioned that if any rumors of these sort were to be true, he would be breaking the law by not announcing it to the market.

David spent 8.5 months in SK last year and he also spent time in Europe as we all know. Discussions in Europe are ongoing.

When I asked if the USA MP can be fast tracked, his answer was "it absolutely is" and early talks with various parties are already happening.

He is as confused as I am about the recent SP trading patterns and naked shorting, but investor roadshows are in the works for this year. Hopefully that will attract some new blood into the stock, both locally and overseas. I could tell he is totally against naked shorting and computer generated trading, but it is what it is. He mentioned that if an individual was doing that, would be illegal, but if a computer does it, somehow it's all ok. Couldn't agree with him more on this subject.

The KMP is progressing well towards the 5200tpa in the second half of this year. The delay in construction last year was due to supply shortages which were aggravated even more by the Suez Canal incident but that is now behind us.

In summary, everything is progressing well on all fronts and this year will be an even busier year than the last. Overall I had quite a positive feeling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
-0.030(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $138.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 76.5¢ 73.5¢ $41.84K 56.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4989 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 1600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.