PEK 0.00% 17.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Wow Finally after all these years it's going to get signed off...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Wow Finally after all these years it's going to get signed off so we can get Mining !

I'm very happy about that as it's been quite a long journey to get this far.

I think you have a very valid point there watdog , we should be really ready to go , they have had years to get sorted waiting for this moment ,if they have been busy and they should have been , there is certainly enough of them to get the ducks lined up while the sml negotiations have been going on.

As I've said before it's the fine print that will make or break this deal with Shenge as they will take 75% - 100% of production from the Ngualla Project
    ✓ • Initial 7 year term.

100% Locked in for 7 years , that's a long time, for me 75-80% is ok as long as it is linked to the open market with a % to a ceiling / floor price, that would gives us 20% to sell on the open market like they do with Lithium , but to have 100% locked in with them is where I'd want a serious word to Mr Scrimshaw.

Either way this is great news and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.......tbc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27500 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 117594 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.