ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Yes....Steady is the answer....Unfortunately we have those who wish to place fear into the souls of the many appearing and quoting T/O's and Chinese are out to destroy all of us and only give a good deal to the 10%.
    This has been my entire quest to take the SP to a place that is negotiable not the $0.04 where we were totally vulnerable for a T/O.
    As you saw, that didn't happen so now lets have a T/O at near twice the price.
    When and if it happens, then we can panic. Let not listen to the circus clowns that want to place panic in the ring because someone let the lion free.
    Again it is time to grasp back what we have lost due to the old guard leading us into despair.
    Yes i am, however it is difficult to average down as i am now averaging up.
    If you totally believe you are going to lose everything, may i suggest (Not investment advice) sell and re-purchase what you have in your portfolio to lose....What you will have is a greater number of shares and you also have a tax loss. This is based on if you sell at $0.069 and even if you rebuy at $0.07 you are no worse off than what you were....OH! i hear you say....What if the SP goes down after i sell?
    Then i guess you will rebuy at a lower Price..... OH! but what if i sell and the SP goes up? Are you any worse than you are today.
    I was one, that hung onto shares and said to myself it will turn, i will not let go cause it owes me too much and in three/four years, you still don't have any money and you still own the same amount of shares you had and they have had 2 x raising since then.
    Sorry, I have rambled on enough.......It is time to understand the Market and the little grubs who want your money.

Cheers,
    G2
    Last edited by gordon2: 01/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.913K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1704825 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1821450 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.