BOA 0.00% 2.5¢ boadicea resources limited

Lets be honest. News leaking happens all the time, even if...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Lets be honest. News leaking happens all the time, even if management keeps their lips closed, the drillers and the geo know well before even the CEO knows. Now this happens in all stocks, its the nature of the best. But when you are dealing with such an illiquid stock, it just becomes more obvious. The truth is, the actual $ of what was off loaded, if from insider knowledge was relatively small, compared to other ones that i saw. There was barely anything on the buy side, so quite easy for this to go down, as well as up!

There is one group of sellers though, that sell this at 20 cents plus. I've been following this stock for ages. This same group of sellers has now disappeared, and i am confident they will sell when the price goes back up to 20 cents. I am also confident, whoever was off loading at the 20 cent mark, is going to push this back up to 20 cents.

What does this need to go back up to 20 cents. Well one word. LITHIUM . We have a great lithium target, that needs to be explored. 20 cents will be a walk in the park, if they actually started drilling this tenement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.083M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 161654 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.