BOA 0.00% 1.9¢ boadicea resources limited

New Fraser Range discovery speculation hots up Speculation...

1. 7,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    New Fraser Range discovery speculation hots up

Speculation continues about a new discovery in the Fraser Range and Boadicea Resources (ASX:BOA) sits snugly in between Independence Group’s (ASX:IGO) Nova nickel-copper-cobalt mine and the new Mark Creasy discovery 25km to the north east of Nova.

And so the interest in the Fraser Range as Australia’s next nickel-copper province is back on the radar and hot conversation among brokers and investment punters. The news augers well for the potential of Boadicea Resources (ASX:BOA) and its Symons Hill project 5km to the north east of the Nova Mine.

Recent satellite images of Creasy’s holding to the north east of Boadicea’s Symons Hill are showing a 200m x 250m area which looks like it has been subjected to carpet bomb drilling on 25 metre spaced drill holes.

Journalist Barry Fitzgerald of Resources Rising Stars provides an overview of the latest exploration activities and speculation a new discovery has been made in the Fraser Range. See attached or follow the link: http://resourcesrisingstars.com.au/news

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 579798 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 41666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.