FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

To those who missed out - that includes myself. We are amateur...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    To those who missed out - that includes myself. We are amateur investors who didn't play the game right. I saw that i needed to up my holdings in order to keep my FRB shares. But I misunderstood the T+2 situation, was a day late and ended up with more FFR shares without FRB benefit.

To further compound our dissappointments, our free shares were sold at a significant discount. I personally ended up with a bunch of additional shares of FFR at $0.135 that has devalued 15%, whilst my FRB shares were sold at a 66% discount to market value. I was screwed on both sides.

It's not fair, it's not right. But stock trading is not a fair game. The guys who understand how to hack the system, or with inside knowledge win the game. Yes. It's a real dissappoinment. But let's not let it consume us. Time to let go and move forward.

Let's look at this as a learning opportunity. We had the opportunity to take control of our FRB shares, but we didn't. But failure is the best lesson. We learn from our mistakes, and you know what, this won't happen to me again.

And how much have we really lost? At maximum maybe $1,000? A couple of weeks of jobkeeper / jobseeker will help us rebound.

Aparently there's a lot of gold in this plot that only needs a bobcat to excavate, so I'm assured the stock will return back to $0.20 in the short term once digging results start getting released. If it doesn't, well that's another lesson. Not all stocks are winners.
    Last edited by InformedButDumb: 06/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.