FIG 0.00% 2.0¢ freedom insurance group ltd

Rexxar... I'm no stock market guru so probably not much I can...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44

Rexxar... I'm no stock market guru so probably not much I can say.  Other than I try to look out for stocks that get absolutely smashed on the market... usually at historical lows that have been very sudden...rather than drawn out.

Then look at things like their p&l, balance sheet, market cap and what's going for them vs against...trying to understand why people are selling.  Is it emotive or very logical... 

To me FIG has a very low MC vs its balance sheet and p&l.  Short term next financials will most likely be still fairly positive given the situation. 

People are really scared of RC but I honestly cant see it breaking the industry... reshaping somewhat yes but not breaking. They will be very scared too not to destroy the sector and cause chaos.  Financial sector is heavily down and so is housing coming down. They will be scared not to cause next financial collapse by making banks much less profitable and causing a housing market collapse if too much restrictions.  So they will also try to balance things.  

Imo there really isnt much else that could go bad for FIG now... more likely news batch of news will be positive. 

So after the next few days when the traders do their thing... it will settle. Market will get calmer and people start rebuying...

Only wildcard for me is wall st.  Lol it could tank. Meh

I'm usually a trader but I dont trade in stock I'm not willing and comfortable to hold for a year.  FIG I'm comfortable with and think hopefully I'll make some decent %. My average is .099 with over 1m of shares. 

So let's see... 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.