NOU 0.00% 10.5¢ noumi limited

I agree with all that. Just to add to your comment about the...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I agree with all that. Just to add to your comment about the lack of trading update on the infant formula: In early July I noticed that most Coles stores in my area no longer sell the Diamond Pro range of formulas. I did a follow up check and noticed that the product ceased to be available online for a couple of weeks. I enquired both at Coles and at the FNP and was told that Coles had reduced availability of this formula just to certain shops in central areas of major cities. Neither Coles nor FNP explained the rationale for this decision but it seems like - and this is only my opinion - this range of products have not been selling very well outside of the CBDs. Whilst this is disappointing, I suppose a failure of one product can happen in a business that offers such a broad and growing portfolio of products.

Anyway, I was hoping to see some figures on this particular product, but all we got was a photo of a supermarket shelf in Cambodia which kind of exacerbates my concern that this product is not selling very well. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $9.402K 88.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 244495 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 16144 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.