FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

DuncanStocks - why did you expect an announcement by 11 this...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    DuncanStocks - why did you expect an announcement by 11 this morning?

While there is a risk that something goes wrong with the CF, I think that the message has been that it would be in place in the 3rd quarter that is now only one week old. Since then, the FDM team seems to have done all it said it would so I believe or hope it will happen this month. But I never had 11am on the 8th of October as a deadline.

The only thing that is not behaving is the share price. This started before the CR and following the CR. In all this there would seem to be the possibility that some tens of millions of dollars of shares are being sold at a decent profit by those who never were interested in being shareholders - just a trade. On top of this there are the normal short term traders.

Long term holders are hearing a consistent message from a Yeager and seeing him deliver. My only frustration is what looks to me like share price manipulation which is not the fault of the directors. It looks to me like this impacted the CR. Possibly they could have had smarter conditions to prevent this. Maybe they should have explained more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.