FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

I am begining to get a little annoyed by some people who have a...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I am begining to get a little annoyed by some people who have a right to say what they like but seem to only have their own interests in what I want to be an interesting discussion. I also realise that the the facts are not always clear. I also realise people use such sites to promote self interest. I am no oil expert.

But - This is an oil production company. Some of its success is based upon the acreage it buys. Some upon the cost of the getting it out of the ground. It is risky. It performs in part like an exploration company in part like a producer.

People like DuncanStocks are now posting so often and with such unsupported claims that I have to question what the game is. And I hate doing this. DuncanStocks appeared just before just share price drop. The claims about sentiment and the comments don’t gel.

My suggestion to all holders is that it is now time to be very wary of any comments by people that try to influence the share price of FDM in the short and long term. Something smells to me.

And yes I have a vested interest in this. I do hold millions of FDM. I also accept I may be unfair to DuncanStocks and others. I just could not resist commenting on what seems to be negative comments when FDM strikes oil and delivers wells on time on budget.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.