FLN 2.70% 18.0¢ freelancer limited

Fantastic results. From a logical viewpoint, FLN has been on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Fantastic results. From a logical viewpoint, FLN has been on track for this result since 2016. Even when the growth stagnated for few quarters, FLN was delivering good results. With $34M on the bank, exceptional leadership by the management, data-driven decision making, it is evident that FLN is destined to grow no matter what - fast or slow, that's a different story. Having said these, market doesn't react logically, never has been. There were people arguing here before that the FLN is going down the shithole - despite the figures I described above. Yes, these people are, too shareholders and they may as well sell if they are expecting unrealistic 200% growth or hype. Some supposedly had sold FLN at 40cents, while some were buying from 40 cents ) Today some of these folks are laughing.
    Imo, Sp will gradually rise from this point onwards as FLN not only successfully delivered solid results again (good reason for logical long-term holders to buy or hold), but also instilled the hype that it will deliver fantastic results on short term (good reason for punters and short-term traders to get on board).
    Unfortunately the FLN is still a small-cap stock and the liquidity is not very high. Someone with a massive holding can manipulate the market easily and we don't if that will be the case, who knows. Gradual selling of only $100K-worth of this stock can melt the SP by 25% easily. But same can happen if they want to up-ramp the stock. Though, for long-term holders none of this matters as the long-term outcome is very very clear for this stock and a very safe bet, too. I already made ~100% on this stock but I don't see any point to sell it right now at all. My personal target is > $5 and honestly speaking I really didn't come across many stocks which I can safely speculate that will deliver turn out to be 10-bagger in the ~5years or so.
    Good luck to all long-term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.