FLN 0.00% 19.5¢ freelancer limited

Fantastic results. From a logical viewpoint, FLN has been on...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Fantastic results. From a logical viewpoint, FLN has been on track for this result since 2016. Even when the growth stagnated for few quarters, FLN was delivering good results. With $34M on the bank, exceptional leadership by the management, data-driven decision making, it is evident that FLN is destined to grow no matter what - fast or slow, that's a different story. Having said these, market doesn't react logically, never has been. There were people arguing here before that the FLN is going down the shithole - despite the figures I described above. Yes, these people are, too shareholders and they may as well sell if they are expecting unrealistic 200% growth or hype. Some supposedly had sold FLN at 40cents, while some were buying from 40 cents ) Today some of these folks are laughing.
    Imo, Sp will gradually rise from this point onwards as FLN not only successfully delivered solid results again (good reason for logical long-term holders to buy or hold), but also instilled the hype that it will deliver fantastic results on short term (good reason for punters and short-term traders to get on board).
    Unfortunately the FLN is still a small-cap stock and the liquidity is not very high. Someone with a massive holding can manipulate the market easily and we don't if that will be the case, who knows. Gradual selling of only $100K-worth of this stock can melt the SP by 25% easily. But same can happen if they want to up-ramp the stock. Though, for long-term holders none of this matters as the long-term outcome is very very clear for this stock and a very safe bet, too. I already made ~100% on this stock but I don't see any point to sell it right now at all. My personal target is > $5 and honestly speaking I really didn't come across many stocks which I can safely speculate that will deliver turn out to be 10-bagger in the ~5years or so.
    Good luck to all long-term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.