ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1494
    I was going to predict the next quarter's numbers, but my analytics panel went offline for 10 days in this quarter, so I'll have to estimate instead.

Last quarter (Q3):
    Users: +3.78m
    Projects: +467k

This quarter (Q4, extrapolating to account for the 10 days of data missing):
    Users: +2.19m (vs +1.13m in this Qtr last year = +94% YoY, and -42% Q4vQ3)
    Projects: +583k (vs +428k in this Qtr last year = +36% YoY, and +25% Q4vQ3)

So Q3 had a big spike in users - maybe some partnership agreements.
    But Q4 is showing an uptrend in projects. I believe this is where the money lies.

Q3 quarterly showed freelancer GPV +7% YoY while my numbers show projects actually -4% YoY for that quarter. So they must have started earning higher fees per project YoY in that quarter.

Anyway, for Q4, my numbers show projects +36% YoY, so I'm expecting the GPV to be up strongly this quarter (maybe +36% or so, unless fees per project was significantly down).

And to put it into solid numbers, last quarter had GPV of $45.7m. I'm expecting $57.1m for this quarter (based on projects being +25% Q4vQ3, assuming fees per project to be flat). I think $46m is the quarterly record for the Freelancer platform, so if I'm right about $57m, then we should expect a jump in SP? Maybe cashflow positive?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.