FLN 2.63% 19.5¢ freelancer limited

$4.5 million worth of freight in 12 months is peanuts. I know a...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    $4.5 million worth of freight in 12 months is peanuts. I know a major shipping company that move about $10 million worth of goods daily, and all is done in house. It is a big market indeed. 

$4.5 million of freight mean the so-called drivers received about $1 million in payment, and channel 40 would then receive roughly 300k in revenue (commission).

Freelancer can buy it out for $1-1.5m or just trade some Fln shares for it. Just some estimates based on my experience. 

The big question is whether Freelancer can scale this business up. Logistics industry is full of issues to be solved, and many have tried and failed. I would stress that technology by itself will not make a difference, even though it may sound like it does, you really have to be in the industry to understand why tech will only play a small part of it.

I dont know about you guys. I am happy to see shares soaring, but I’m not really confident with the way things are going at all. Seriously having some doubts.

FLN main business is still stagnant. There are many instant payment platform that can surpass Escrow. And now they try to go into logistics. If everything is going well for freelancer and escrow, do they really need to go into a new vertical - and a rather complex one?

happy to hear from others.

DYOR. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $87.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $458 2.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1650 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 109587 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.