FLN 2.78% 18.5¢ freelancer limited

Ann: Freelancer delivers cash receipts of A$12.5m, page-8

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    yah nice report - took another bite today. I am very bullish on this Co. and my gut's telling me, that this'll be a multi-bagger in 5 years time. My gut also told me to start buying @ ~$1.10/share though haha. But I've averaged down a lot since then - esp. over the last few months (still down a fair chunk on paper atm though).

I suspect next Q won't be great either - but can't deny they're slowly but surely getting their house in order. As others have said - the Escrow news is very positive. A lot of people thought they'd blown it with that acquisition and its subsequent lack-of performance. However it seems that Management knew what they were doing - maybe they didn't realise how long it'd take them, to start turning it around though? Anyway, nice progress and I'm keen to see how it's received, after the upcoming rollout.

The real game is the Freelancer platform though - that's where they make most of the revenue from. Can only hope the continual improvements they're making, translate to the bottom line at some point. Personally, I liked that they were reviewing the Refund system and improving it. I have never used the website, but I think the Refund process would be a real measure of trust. If people felt cheated, they'd be annoyed and hesitant to keep using the Site. And because it's the internet, you can't exactly turn up on someone's doorstep and start pumping your fists and demand your money back! But if the Refund process was fair, transparent and quick - that builds trust right? Hence you got Happy Campers, who keep using the platform.

My 2 cents - GLTA. Make me rich Matt Barrie!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.