FLN 5.26% 20.0¢ freelancer limited

I think this is an extraordinary development that could drive a...

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I think this is an extraordinary development that could drive a massive step change in revenues.

Consider some examples of how this could work, off the top of my head:

- A Google real time alert for the words ISIS and bomb gets a new hit when some terrorist blows up a landmark in Andorra. Your computer at the newsdesk feeds the alert into the FLN API with the standard Job request (We will pay $45 per image taken within the first 10minutes of the blast, maximum 10 images, all must be different subjects/scenes". A local photographer gets the job post for her FLN API words Andorra + images, and bids for it with photos she takes right then. When you get back to your desk, you have exclusive images delivered immediately for your news story.

- Your travel company arranges VISAs for tourists to China and Vietnam, but quite often gets asked to arrange for other Asian countries too. Up till now the volume of requests for these smaller countries hasn't justified registering with their immigration, paying fees etc. So instead you link the web form with FLN's API so if the customer selects a visa for e.g. Cambodia, it automatically sends a job to FLN seeking lowest cost Cambodian visa processing from a supplier with a 4+ rating, if the bid is under your max cost it is automatically accepted, the customer's details sent and when the job is completed is the first time you get involved. Suddenly your business expands to offer visas all around the world!

- For my AirBNB I want to offer tour booking. We make a web page with some local destinations and prices. When a customer inquires via the web, we route the inquiry to FLN's API, get quotes from various suppliers that all offer the key attributes and have high satisfaction ratings. If the quote is more than 25% lower than our sell price, we accept the offer, if it is not, we return a message saying that tour is unavailable that day, but we have some premium alternatives. I now make an extra $40 on average commission because AirBNB guests book tours through me too.

- I produce the monthly board financial info pack. Each month there are between 4 and 7 sets of figures that each require a graph to illustrate. The info comes from different departments and subsidiaries and is too much variation to automate. I set up the FLN API to accept my 4 to 7 excel files, issue a job with my colour, format etc specifications and a max price of $15 per graph and each month the finished graphs appear in my inbox a couple of hours after the figures get to me, without my involvement.

- Customers send our delivery firm lists of addresses of all their branches and sites in all different formats to provide quotes. We need them to be in a standard format. We use the FLN API to outsource the translation, knowing the business will not pay more than $40 for the job, because that is a rule in the system, so finance is happy, and the sales guys aren't messing around with excel tables trying to get the format right and failing.

This is a huge opportunity to fix the issue of outsourcing small tasks for large businesses. The API lets them set business rules for the tasks they wish to outsource, so individual staff don't have to get approvals every time. If FLN market this well, it could literally explode their revenues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $90.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $384 1.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48080 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 13000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.