SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

In the 'guessing' game of what country comes next, the 4C made...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    In the 'guessing' game of what country comes next, the 4C made references to both new geographies in both SEA and first world countries. I'm excluding Sth America from the possibility of 'new' as they are a known known. (But we should hear about Sth A soon anyway, and that market is gigantic, especially with football).

My guess for new developed nations is in European (not that the Europeans are very developed; peaked with the Romans and have gone backwards ever since ). Philippines, Vietnam, and hopefully China will have to be high contenders for new land in SEA. But we need to do some research on Sth Korea. Japan went down the same road as India with Net Neut, so today's news is important for that discussion.

But India! Why didn't we see this coming considering the Zapak announcement? When the biggest content provider signs a deal, others take note; in this case, all the telcos. The lesson here two-fold: when a content provider signs up, look for the additional partners. Also, my guess is that major content providers will come before telcos, especially in the Eastern markets because of the greater government involvement in telcos, but that is a broad stoke and doesn't apply everywhere east and north of Singapore. My point is though, that outside of the US, I think the major content providers will sign before the telcos because they are more business savvy. This brings me to my next point:

In regard to a potential next big telco signing, look to the UK  and/or France http://billawayglobal.com/billaway-promotes-charnsin-tulyasathien-to-coo/

But here we are discussing what is coming next and the ink hasn't even dried on the present announcement!  

I'm excited!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.