SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

At the end of the day, the Overpass revenue potential is now...

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    At the end of the day, the Overpass revenue potential is now fairly astronomical considering the new addressable audience of the product. Even if we capture just 2-5% a quarter, we are making significant revenue - I hope we get to see this come to frutition.

The new addressable audience for Overpass is around 700 Million consumers. I would say a 2% capture in the next 12 months would be fantastic and we won’t be sitting at 2cents at that point.

The positive I see and the expected thing imo, is that the most bought subs are the .99c subs. Why is this great? It’s because Syntonic can generate MORE revenue out of these daily subs than off the monthly subscriptions.

At the largest advertised price on google play $34.95, the best syntonic can earn is $2.91 a week. (Assuming that $34.95 is a 3 month sub).

With people buying the daily subs, they can spend up to $7 a week (assuming a one app sub per day per week)

Extrapolate the potential we now face based on these figures (even with a rev share).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.