SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Freeway Grows Presence in Vietnam, page-42

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    great story Hatch, and I'm glad to see someone understanding where the price is going.

The thing about penny stocks is most peolpe have a get rich quick mentality, because it is in fact possible, although rarely achieved. Very often when we read this thread, if we were new to it, we'd be forgiven for thinking that SYT has a reasonable story, potentially very good, but still very much a high risk play, and no end in sight presently for success.

But nothing could be further from the truth. SYT isn't even a high risk play. It has been de-risked by the simple fact of its technology adoption by the some of the biggest companies in the world in its field. It has early revenue demonstrating monetization, rapid global expansion underway, and a dream team for management and board. Most importantly, the timing is ABSOLUTELY perfect.

This perfect timing needs to be considered more seriously for it is the catalyst for potential extraordinary success. It can be simply put too: the world has turned digital very quickly, and the world is turning mobile even quicker. This is one of the main causes for the great disruption in telecommunications, when traditional airwave signals have been replaced by bitts and bytes, causing a rapid change in the end user experience. Now, all comms are in the hands - literally - of the end user, and telcos as well as other digital broadcasters ie, all the entertainment world, are now at the end users fingertips. This has only been possible because digital technology has been minitarized sufficiently. Suddenly, telecommunications has taken a quantum leap into the future, and the old lines of demarcation between the different forms of communication have been blured, but homogenized into a single and simple mobile device. The only thing missing is a means to bring it all together in terms of monetization.

For this, we require a universal technology that can homogenize the various parties requirements: network and content providers, advertisers, and consumers. Besides the monetization process, there are other associated technologies required to bring to life the new viewing platform, like small frame video streaming, just to mention one. So the brave new world of mobile content has more to it than the one aspect we are interested in. I mention this because by the sound of my bullish musings on our technology, one could be forgiven for thinking that the CSP is the only new technology required. But it's not. But it is for one new dimension of the monetization process, the sponsored data component. This is not the only means of monetization, but it is one that will grow significantly, and probably very quickly too now that Tata is providing the means globally for anyone to provide sponsored data, and Syntonic is launching into the world's telco arena in geographies where it will have the greatest uptake rate. As Hatch has pointed out above, one of these days in the nearing future, the share price will repond accordingly.

At this 'lose' end of the discussion, I'm very happy to go on record here in saying that the share price this time next year will be many, many multiples of what it is now, but it will begin to climb rapidly beforehand, most likely on the next revenue briefing, if some major investors don't catch on earlier.

This is based on the large user base that Freeway will attract over the next year as well as clients of Tata. Further geography expansion is most likely to occur soon too, including Sub Sahara Africa and the Middle East.

Last but not least, once the small, but growing Syntonic team have established sufficient headway with Freeway, which is already somewwhat achieved, and the new employees gradually oversee many of the tasks that the two founders have been doing up until now, leaving them in a better position to launch Dataflex in the New Year, and respond to the enormous BYOD issue in developed countries. This too has enormous potential, but will add to the balance sheet quite quickly considering the strong interest in it.

The only other thing I'd like to say, is if you have the patience, which may not be required for any great length of time, get 'em while there cheap!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.