ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Further to what is happening here, I'm very surprised to learn of the strength of the e-commerce industry. Then again, I should have woken up earlier when I noticed my wife's niece bringing our washing liquid each month. When I enquired why, my wife said that she buys it from her niece online.

Here is a quote from the below linked e-commerce article:

'Online sales in Vietnam have expanded rapidly in recent years, currently accounting for 3.39 percent of the country’s retail market. The total retail market grew 10.2 percent last year to $118 billion, mainly fueled by a growing middle-class with expanding disposable incomes and an increasing number of internet users.

Fabrice Carrasco, managing director of Kantar Worldpanel for Vietnam and the Philippines, predicted that e-commerce in Vietnam will grow more than fivefold by 2020 on the back of widespread smartphone usage and increasing demand for consumer convenience.' Local E-commerce Sites Win the Hearts of Vietnamese Shoppers

Sounds like data rewards has a BIG future. Is Syntonic aware, or more specifically, there local partner? Seems like I have some work to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.