SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Freeway Launches on Verizon Network, page-317

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    @Jimjamzzz

How did you go with this response J? I'd respond to your posts however I don't want to waste a second of my time searching back for info that's already out there. Your a time waster, just not mine. Sad thing is you had previously some balanced views, now's it's just very poor opinions with zero creditability and a bit of attention seeking in between. Show us the quality you had previously.

In response to your points;

-Point me to where SYT has claimed they would offer a free ad supported OTT model.

Direct quote from most recent announcement 'Syntonic is developing the first cross-carrier OTT solution, providing ad sponsored and subscription access to premium content.'

- CSP is not the only cross carrier platform for subscription and sponsored content.

Please direct us to which other service can provide video & audio streaming without using data which is also cross carrier.

- If AT&T do make the tie warner content available on mobile there is a real chance it would only be available on there network

It wouldn't be in AT&T's best interest to only provide it on their network, as many have already stated.

- No deal has been made by SYT with anyone at this point for them to use their OTT

That has been announced yet.

- We don't even know how far along development of the OTT platform is

We'll if the OTT solution for verizon is supposed to be complete before the end of the financial year; it's safe to assume our own OTT platform will be ready before then (hence why we needed to CR to get things moving to get the first mover advantage).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.