SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

SYT doesn't expect appreciable revenue from Overpass for several...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    SYT doesn't expect appreciable revenue from Overpass for several quarters as they grow the subscriber base.

Simply put, it means that as the subscriber base grows, so will the revenue but the subscriber numbers need to be at a level that would mean appreciable revenue. Overpass has only been going for a couple of months. How many Verizon subscribers even know about SYT, let alone Overpass? A couple of thousand? Maybe 10,000? Maybe a few thousand more?

Any new branch of the business will take it's own time to become known and generate appreciable revenue. Nothing surprising here. In fact, SYT are just stating the obvious and bringing those who expected hockey stick revenue growth at this early stage back to reality.

It's the right corporate thing to do. Others could take a leaf out of their book. This release gives me even more confidence in our management's integrity.

IMO, now, more than ever is the time to buy. I will, as I wasn't completely happy with just a couple of million. See you in the buying queue tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.