HGO 1.89% 5.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Australia's next Copper Mine, been hearing that story for...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Australia's next Copper Mine, been hearing that story for way too long now. I've been a holder for over 12 years and have always seen the potential of HGO. Got some dividends out of our Eastern Star Gas asset sales. Got burned by the 8 for 1 consolidation. Never been in the green since. Participated in CR's when possible. Picked up another dividend last time around. I suspect there are many Old Holders out there in similar situations or maybe I'm just stupid but my personal situation has restricted me just taking a loss and walking away. Why are we continuing to make the mine life 20 years before we put a spoon in the ground? We have a profitable scenario now, not a Bonza super deal but one capable of producing a respectable amount of product at an acceptable profit capable of using tax credits and possibly a small Shareholder dividend and still continuing working on the mine life. All I'm seeing and hearing is we are going to keep drilling, our leaders are about to pick up millions of performance rights and opinions and we still haven't produced 1 tea spoon of Copper. I still believe we will be great but not in my lifetime at this rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $165.3K 3.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 537539 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 487724 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.