HGO 2.17% 6.8¢ hillgrove resources limited

I thought my previous post might require some context, so here...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I thought my previous post might require some context, so here goes....
    Yesterday you posted on this forum expressing some reservations about HGO while doing due diligence. For what it was worth I gave my thoughts regarding the disproportionately high number of sellers in relation to buyers.
    Today you posted that you have a sell order in at 7.5 cents and were thinking of dropping it to 7 cents. At the time It was trading at 7.4 cents. From that I guessed, based on your doubts, which you once again expressed, that you wanted to get out quickly. Yet on both your posts your disclosure was "not held", which stands to reason if you were doing due diligence prior to buying.
    Hence my confusion.
    A short while ago one of our well-regarded contributors to this forum said that small cap stocks are easily manipulated, or words to that effect. I've long suspected that HGO has been, and continues to be, a victim of this and I'm a little wary of contributors who pop up and start sowing seeds of doubt, such as..... "Might be a warning about something is not right with this stock".
    I'm letting the frustration of a long-term holder show and if I'm wrong, misinterpreted your post or out of order, sorry about that. I hope you understand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $141.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $137.2K 2.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 201280 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 3671 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.