AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

Ann: Fremont Petroleum Corporation completes $1.7m Placement, page-106

1. 10,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3631
    Does one remember (from Dec'16 Qtrly)

"Austin was approached due to a power shortage that has been created by the rapid growth of the legalised marijuana growing farming in south Eastern Colorado, where Austin’s Pathfinder property is located. Austin’s Pathfinder property is ideally located to supply energy to this rapidly expanding market."

Necessity brings about creative solutions.  My apologies in advance if the post is considered offensive - but it is true and was filed with COGCC - but demonstrates how inventive action gets taken

I was flipping through some regulatory filings for June and came across this from Fremont county.

"COGCC had received a complant on the " Pride of the West #1" well. The caller said the crematory was smoking."

"...  met XXX and I told him, his newly acquired gas well was in violation of Rule 302.a., 302.b., 312.i., 706 and 708... he needed to put up a bond on the well and get registered as a owner/operator with the
    COGCC. "

"He agreed that they would not cremate any more bodies, until they had completed all the paper work"

Apparently a 3 inch line from the gas well to the crematorium and a 1 inch line to the oven works just fine.

Given that Marco Polo and Columbus are shut-in (no more flaring) an update on the rapidly growing weed  industry might be timely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.824M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.235K 1.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 44727227 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 147333169 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.