PDF 0.00% 2.9¢ pacific dairies limited

Ann: FRESH MILK FOR FIJI-AYB.AX, page-10

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    If the 5 farms we're buying are all of a high standard and profitable, with potential to significantly increase production, wouldn't it be FAR BETTER to look in Australia's own back yard in near proximity to the existing farms and see if they can purchase more of the same while the industry is suffering.
    Best time to purchase good assets is when others are running for the hills.

Buy good quality assets and reap the rewards when things pick up.
    Australia is a bit like NZ at the present time.
    The powers that be need to take a good look at themselves (Fonterra and Co) and start finding other ways of utilising milk to create other food products that can be eaten.
    Good wholesome snacks using all types of fruit etc to make healthy none sugary foods/snacks the world wants.
    There is a way, you just need to find it.
    In the meantime the world population isn't getting any smaller, so the desire for milk products alone isn't going to go away.

Someone needs to have a good hard talk with our directors and get them to take a good hard look at themselves, because you're meant to working for all the shareholders and not just thinking about yourselves.
    Give me a good reason to believe in you as I personally have a considerable amount of hard earned money invested here.

Regards
    Dabru

DYOR/IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.